1. RMI Limited (hereinafter referred as ‘RMI’ or the ‘Company’) is a company registered on the 22nd of February 2013, under the laws of Malta, bearing company registration number C 59428, and having its registered address at Vault 14, Level 2, Valletta Waterfront, Floriana, FRN1914, Malta.
2. The Malta Gaming Authority (hereinafter referred to as the ‘MGA’) is the regulatory body that shall be supervising the operation of RMI. The Company is licensed in Malta and was granted a Class 3 Remote Gaming License (MGA/CL3/849/2012) from the MGA on 12th August.
3. This agreement establishes the Terms and Conditions for the contractual relationship between RMI and any person registering with RMI, known as a Player. Each person is required to accept these Terms and Conditions when registering for an account with RMI and is bound by them throughout the existence of the relationship.
4. RMI Limited, trading under www.PokerGrant.com, offers players the possibility of playing online poker.
5. All bets placed are received and processed in the jurisdiction of Malta and in accordance with the terms and conditions of the MGA. The laws of Malta shall apply and any disputes which may arise between the players and RMI shall be subject to the jurisdiction and the courts of Malta. A Jurisdiction and Regulation page will be added to the websites of RMI (www.PokerGrant.com) as well as the flag of Malta, and the flag of the EU, which will be added to the homepage next to payment methods. The Malta Gaming Authority’s seal of approval will also be displayed on the homepage.
6. The Terms and Conditions, as available in the different languages, shall reflect the same principles. In the case of any dispute between the English language version of the Terms and Conditions and versions in other languages, the English language version shall prevail.
7. Players have to register personally. By registering, the player is deemed to have accepted and understood RMI’s rules, terms and conditions. Registration, use of the website and of any of the offered services is subject at all times to acceptance on player’s part of these Terms and Conditions.
8. RMI reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions including any of the Betting Rules at any time. The changes take effect from the date of publication on the website www.pokergrant.com Players will be notified by means of e-mail. Should the player, due to any possible changes, not wish to continue using the services offered by RMI anymore, he/she can withdraw all available funds and close the account.
9. Internet gambling may be illegal in the jurisdiction in which you are located, in which case you are not authorized to use your payment card to undertake transactions. Players are solely responsible for ascertaining whether it is legal to participate, before placing any bets with RMI. It is each player’s responsibility to ensure that they comply with their own local laws with regard to betting, before opening an account or placing a bet with RMI.
10. RMI reserves the general right at any time, and at its sole discretion, to suspend or close a player’s account without further explanation if the Company considers necessary to do so. RMI shall not be liable for any such action. Any contractual obligation will be honored, net of bank charges.
11. RMI reserves the right to cooperate with law enforcement and other regulatory authorities, including the MGA, in investigating claims or suspicion of illegal activity on RMI’s site.
12. RMI may at its own discretion, temporarily suspend the whole or any part of the Service for any reason. In this respect, RMI may, but shall not be obliged to, give players as much notice as is reasonably practical.
13. Any player registering an account must be at least 18 years old or in some jurisdictions, such as in Estonia, not less than 21 years of age.
14. Residents of the UK, USA, Ireland, and Cyprus are not allowed to open an account.
15. It is the responsibility of the player to verify that when opening an account and conducting business with RMI, they are not breaking any laws and are of legal age to gamble in their jurisdiction.
16. RMI only accepts bets from ‘adult’ players over the age of (i) 18 years; or (ii) the age of majority within player’s jurisdiction. The right to void any transactions with minors or defaulters is reserved.
17. In order to open an account with RMI, any prospective player must correctly fill in the registration form found on the website and read and accept the Terms and Conditions as found on the website. Players are not allowed to use a brand or name of any company as a nickname for the account without permission of right owner. Players are prohibited from selling, transferring, and/or acquiring accounts to/from other players.
18. The player must submit the correct information during the registration process. The player also agrees to update this information in a timely manner should there be any changes to their personal data provided.
19. The player is restricted to opening only one account or having only one active account. When you try to create more than one account, it will be considered as multi- accounting and leads to a complete blocking of all accounts and confiscation of funds; however, original deposit will be returned to the account from where funds originated, net of bank charges . You must not attempt to circumvent any of the restrictions aimed at preventing the creation and use of multiple accounts by a single user.
20. During the registration process the player will be able to choose his/her login ID and password. This password may be changed by the player at any time. Players are advised to choose a secure password, being at least 6 characters in length, containing both letters and numbers and special symbols. It is not recommended to choose a password similar to the username, player’s date of birth etc. During the registration process, players will also be asked to give a valid identification, address and contact email or personal telephone number.
21. RMI prohibits the sharing of account; You have to keep in secret your details to access your account (player name, password, and any other information to access the player’s account) and not disclose them to other people; Do not, under any circumstances, allow others to use your account; You cannot use any other accounts, but your own.
22. If a bet/s is placed using the login ID and password of a player it will be considered to have been made by that player and therefore to be accepted and valid.
23. RMI may, at its own discretion, and without having to provide any justification, refuse to open an account or close an existing account. When closure is requested, it must be acted upon immediately. Notwithstanding this, contractual obligations that would have already been made have to be honored.
24. All accounts are opened and transacted in the EUR (€) or USD ($) currency.
25. No interest is paid on any funds, irrespective of the amount, held in the player’s account.
26. It is the responsibility of the player to keep track of winnings and report them to the proper authorities, if the player resides in a jurisdiction where those winnings are taxable.
27. RMI retains the right to examine and confirm the identity of its players. When deemed necessary, RMI will request that further documentation proving the player’s identity be forwarded to its offices. The Ordinary Verification Procedure requires that players provide full identification documents and this procedure can be invoked at any time and when Player creates his first withdrawal request:
28. Where for any reason a player refuses or is unable to provide RMI with any of the requested documents, RMI reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to freeze that player’s account or to close the account immediately and the player shall forfeit all his winnings to RMI. Original deposits of players will be refunded.
29. Dormant and inactive accounts are maintained as players’ money held on the assumption that players will return to re-activate the accounts. A dormant account shall mean a gaming account that has been inactive for a period of six months or more.
30. If no transaction has been recorded on a player’s account for thirty (12) months, RMI will attempt to notify the player via email at the player’s registered email address, warning the player about dormancy fee, which is set to €5 that will be applied to his account starting after 12 months of inactivity. Provided that no claim shall lie against RMI after it has remitted the balance in a player’s account to the MGA. The player should contact the MGA in order to obtain the refund of the balance .
31. RMI reserves the right to close an account in its sole discretion. In such cases, funds may be remitted to the player depending on the circumstances of the account closure. RMI reserves the right to withhold the funds in the player’s account pending the determination of any investigation (including any relevant external investigation) where: It is suspected that the player has acted in breach of these Terms and Conditions or any other agreement relevant to the player’s activities on the website, including where it is suspected that the account has been linked with fraudulent or dishonest activity; and/or RMI has to withhold the funds in the player’s account by law or to comply with any advice, request or instruction from any governmental, regulatory or enforcement authority.
32. Following the determination of any such investigation RMI reserves the right to seize some or all of the funds in the player’s account, if it is satisfied that the player has acted in breach of these Terms and Conditions or any other agreement relevant to player’s activities on the website. The Company will deal with any funds obtained in this manner at its sole and absolute discretion and/or in accordance with any advice, request or instruction from any governmental, regulatory or enforcement authority.
33. In addition, if formally requested by the police, gambling regulators or taxation or other authorities or in the event that the player fails to provide RMI with sufficient information to identify him/herself in accordance with RMI’s internal procedures or those imposed by regulatory authorities, the Company may suspend the player’s account and all functionality relating to the use of the account and withhold any funds in the player’s account, pending determination of any criminal or other legal proceedings or investigation to which such a request may relate or until the player provides the necessary ‘know your client’ or ‘age verification’ information as appropriate.
34. For the avoidance of doubt, at no point for the duration of any such period during which funds are withheld will interest accrue to the player on any funds in the account.
35. If RMI is notified that a player is under 18 or was under 18 when any betting transactions were entered into the website:
36. 36. Players agree and confirm that all details and information provided to RMI at any time, whether on registration, in response to any security check or otherwise in connection with your account, is complete, true in all respects, accurate and not misleading.
37. The players of RMI agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions at all times, and also confirm that they are:
38. Players may register and use only one betting account. Any subsequent accounts opened under the same personal or bank details, or under an IP address, that is found to be related to any existing account will be closed immediately, any bets will be voided and the winnings reclaimed at RMI’s discretion. Original deposit will be returned to the account from where the funds originated, net of bank charges.
39. Each player is solely responsible for all financial transactions such as deposits, bets and withdrawals made using their login details and account. Any unauthorized use of personal login details shall be the player’s sole responsibility and will be deemed valid, subject to meeting RMI’s criteria on sufficient funds and bet acceptance.
40. Each player is solely responsible for keeping their records on the website up to date.
41. Players are advised to check their account balance each time they logon or contact RMI. In the event of a dispute or query players are responsible to notify RMI at the earliest opportunity together with the player’s own record of transactions since the balance was last verified.
42. Players are responsible to quote the correct user details when logging or contacting RMI. Employees, former employees, service providers and any other associated or affiliated companies are not allowed to open betting accounts and use any of the services or promotions offered on RMI’s website. The same terms apply to the direct families of such persons. In the event of this rule being breached, the involved accounts will be closed permanently.
43. RMI reserves the right to close a player’s account without further explanation in cases where the details provided are deemed to be racial or abusive in any way.
44. At any time, players have the choice of suspending their accounts. The self exclusion/barring option on the website, allows players to suspend their account for up to 60 days, during which period RMI will not be able to reactivate it; or players may choose to close their account permanently by sending an e-mail to the customer support team, process which cannot be revoked.
45. If the player did not use or access the poker client for 30 days, the status of player becomes inactive and the company may charge an administration fee of $6 per month for inactivity. Player may contact customer support on [email protected] to stop the charge and withdraw the remaining funds held in the players’ account.
Deposits and Withdrawals
46. Deposits can be made into the account by bank transfer, Wire transfer and/or by credit card, and by any other means made available on the website. The name on the credit card or the bank transfer should be identical to that of the player receiving the funds. If this is not the case, the deposit will be rejected and the funds paid back. Any charges levied by the banks/payment gateways will be deducted from the reversed amount. Players may set up daily, weekly or monthly deposit limits if they wish so, by contacting the player support team. Chosen limits have to remain in compliance with the house limits.
47. To deposit funds in your Account you have to pass KYC procedure. RMI reserves the right to request further information and documentation regarding the player’s age, identity and place of residence following any deposits in order to prove the player’s identity.
48. Deposits can be made in EUR (€) or in USD ($) and only by a registered account holder.
49. Deposits can only be made to your own account with your own payment methods. The card/account/wallet can only be used to make a deposit if the holder matches with the account holder. The name on the credit card or the bank transfer should be identical to that of the player receiving the funds. If this is not the case, the deposit will be rejected and the funds paid back. The company may request documents to verify the identity and/or authorisation to use a specific Card and/or other facts provided by the Account Holder before expediting deposits and/or withdrawals. This may cause slight delays. From time to time, chargebacks, are received and these will be treated as per the company procedure. Any charges levied by the banks/payment gateways will be deducted from the reversed amount.
50. When depositing by credit card your credit card account will be debited immediately upon completion of the transaction. Most credit card deposits will clear within one (1) to two (2) days, but it is also important to note that some regions do not allow credit card deposits to any type of gaming establishment. If this is the case in your area, we advise you to contact the bank for more information and to consider a bank transfer or eWallet option instead. Card deposits may, from time to time, be partially and/or fully declined subject to certain security systems managed in collaboration with a Payment Solution Provider and/or a Financial Institution. Such security measures may decline legitimate Cards, which nevertheless, at a particular time, may not be possible to process. The Company does not control the said systems, nor does it have any knowledge of the reasons for any deposits being declined.
51. Any funds deposited must be utilised for the placing of bets. It is unlawful to deposit money from ill-gotten means. Any suspicious activity on an account could lead to the player being reported to the relevant authorities and freezing of the funds and could lead to the closure of the account and confiscation of the funds.
52. We reserve the right to enforce a limit on the amount of funds that you are able to deposit at any time at a level that we may determine and change at our sole discretion. Neither we nor any of our service providers shall be under any obligation to accept your deposit request and we shall notify you if your deposit request is rejected. If your deposit request is accepted, we shall ensure that funds equal to those specified in your deposit request are credited to your Account within a reasonable period of time. Procedures, terms and conditions, availability and timing for deposits may vary from time to time, as well as between different countries and different Financial Institutions.
53. If any deposit is charged back or is otherwise uncollectible for any reason, any and all winnings generated from play conducted in such Account from the time of the applicable deposit until its reversal or uncollectability shall be invalidated, forfeited and deducted from your Account balance. In addition, the amount of the initial failed deposit will be invalidated, forfeited and deducted from the Account balance. In the event that, following such deductions, your Account balance is in a negative balance, you expressly acknowledge and agree that such negative balance shall constitute an incontestable debt payable by you to us, due and payable immediately. You expressly acknowledge and agree that, in the event of non-payment of such debt, we may assign such debt to one or more collections agencies, who shall have the legal right to pursue such assigned debt using any or all available legal remedies. Note that following the assignment of such debt to a collections agency, the resolution of such debt and any legal processes associated therewith are not within our control and must be negotiated or resolved directly with such collections agency.
54. The refund policy of the Company is to not affect any refunds. However, it remains at management’s discretion to determine whether a refund request for a deposit made should be entertained.
55. Funds cannot be transferred from the account of one player to the account of another player.
56. A player can at any time log in to his account and view a statement of his account which would show all transactions effected on that account, namely deposits, winnings, and withdrawals. Should the player notice any mistakes he/she should notify the Company immediately so that the mistake can be rectified. The player should report such a mistake within 90 days from when the mistake first appeared on the statement available on the website.
57. At any time, a player can decide to withdraw part or all of his funds from his account by selecting from the various options made available by RMI. Withdrawals will be remitted only to the same account from where the funds paid into the player’s account originated.
58. RMI reserves the right to request a clear and legible photo copy of your VISA/Mastercard and/or bank statement and/or picture identity card (ID) or passport and/or any other official personal identification document which we deem fit in order to ascertain and verify your age and identity and this at any time and especially prior to processing your withdrawal.
59. Deposits to, and withdrawals from, the Company’s Account shall at all times be made through a Financial Institution or a Payment Solution Provider. Procedures, terms and conditions, availability and timing for deposit/withdrawal may vary from time to time, as well as between different countries and different Financial Institutions.
60. Funds can be withdrawn by the player to a bank account, or to an e-wallet account. In some countries, you will also have the option of withdrawing funds to the VISA credit or debit card that you have deposited funds into the Company with.
61. A Player can only request a withdrawal to his/hers own account/wallet. The account/wallet can only be used to make a withdrawal if the holder matches with the Company’s account holder.
62. If we are satisfied that you have complied with the Terms and Conditions, all AML and fraud-screening requirements, and all rules relating to the Activities, the withdrawal request shall be processed within three (3) working days, for every available method of payment.
63. Withdrawal times entirely depend on which payment method you use. Although the Company processes your withdrawal request almost immediately, withdrawals by Electronic Bank Transfer normally reach the bank within two (2) to five (5) working days, but the exact clearing time can vary depending on the player’s bank/country. The transaction through a credit or debit card can take place almost instantly and it will post to your credit card statement within a few days. RMI will do its utmost to process any withdrawal requests within 3 working days from receipt of such request.
64. If the value of a deposit is not played through in full before a withdrawal is requested, or are not used for the sole purpose of gaming or wagering, or where all the betting/wagering is determined to be low risk, the Company reserves the right to cancel the respective deposit/s in part or in full and to retract any costs that may have resulted in conjunction therewith or to close such account indefinitely.
65. Upon reaching cumulative withdrawal requests over €2,300, RMI may request player to pass Ordinary verification to confirm documentary the player’s identity, age and address. In some cases, Enhanced verification may be carried out .
66. No credit or overdraft may be offered by any employee of RMI. Players are solely responsible to maintain sufficient funds in their account and to stake their bets accordingly. The Company reserves the right to void any bet that may be inadvertently accepted when the player’s account does not have sufficient funds to cover the whole amount of the bet.
67. When using a credit or debit card, the Cardholder’s name MUST be the same as the name used when registering with the site. Where this is not the case, the account will be suspended. All bets that are placed prior to an account being suspended will stand win or lose.
68. Bets placed by credit or debit card do not become valid until RMI has received payment. In the event that such payment is not forthcoming before the event that has been bet on commences, that bet is automatically void.
69. In the event of funds being credited to a player’s account in error, it is the player’s responsibility to notify RMI of the error without delay. Any winnings subsequent to the error and prior to such notification, whether linked to the error or not, shall be deemed invalid and returned to the Company.
70. Winnings will be credited to players’ accounts following event resulting and bet settlement. Any funds/winnings credited to an account in error are not available for use, and RMI reserves the right to void any transactions involving such funds, either at the time or retrospectively.
71. RMI shall in no event, nor under any circumstances, be liable for any damages or losses without limitation that are deemed or alleged to have resulted from or caused by this website or its content, including without limitation delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, communications lines failure, any person’s use or misuse of the site or its content, or any errors or omissions in content.
72. Funds deposited into a player’s account do not earn any interest.
73. The minimum deposit which must be affected into an account is that of 1 EURO or the equivalent in another currency for credit card deposits. Other minimum deposit amounts differ depending on the payment option. RMI reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend both its deposit and its withdrawal limits.
74. Withdrawal processing times may vary depending on the payment method and could take up to 21 working days since the approval of the withdrawal. In the event of identity check and documents, approvals are required. RMI reserves the right to reject the withdrawal request if the requirements are not met. In such case, the amount initially requested will be credited back to the player’s betting account. For more information about withdrawal processing times, please visit the www.pokergrant.com website.
75. If you wish to cancel a withdrawal, a request should be sent to [email protected] within 24 hours after placing your withdrawal. The request should state the following: “I wish to cancel the withdrawal of €/$……, from dd.mm.yy. Nickname: ……………………”
76. Players understand and acknowledge that RMI is not a financial institution and does not have the rights and the required licenses to act as such.
77. RMI reserves the right to conclude a withdrawal request by an alternative method or process at the Company’s discretion. If, for any reason, a payout request cannot be approved, a Customer Services Representative will contact the Player concerned.
78. All transactions are checked to prevent money laundering. RMI reserves the right to use third party verification services to authenticate the players’ account information and identity and to conduct any necessary checks relating to potential fraud or to ensure compliance with Anti Money Laundering policies and procedures. Players expressly acknowledge and agree that RMI may confirm the accuracy of any information submitted by any player against government-issued ID. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, players expressly acknowledge and agree that RMI may use personal information provided, in order to conduct appropriate anti fraud checks and such information may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
79. The Company does not charge any fees for the processing of deposits and/or withdrawals, however, a processing fee may be charged by your payment operator.
80. The Company has the right to set the maximum number of approved withdrawals requests for which it will not charge a processing fee. When this limit is exceeded, the company reserves the right to charge a fee for processing such withdrawals. The fees can be found under following hyperlink : https://pokergrant.com/cashout-policy/
81. If the RMI mistakenly credits to your game account at pokergrant.com with winnings or bonuses which you do not own, credited amount will remain property of the RMI and will be withdrawn from your gaming account at pokergrant.com. If before the RMI finds about the occurred error, you withdrawn the funds that does not belong to you, then such mistakenly transferred amount will be considered as your debt to RMI. In case of incorrect deposit of your account, you must immediately notify the RMI.com at email: [email protected]
Special rules for bonuses and jackpots
82. All promotions and its description can be found under the following hyperlink: https://pokergrant.com/promo/ and might change from time to time.
83. If a player does not verify his account, the administration of the site have the right not to give a bonus or to cancel already given bonus with the right to lock player account and restrict access to the site .
84. If the Administration suspects a player in the fraudulent or unfair use of bonus policy, administration reserves the right to restrict such player from receiving bonus or cancel bonus from his/her account.
85. The administration has the right to restrict any player from using promotions unilaterally in its sole discretion.
86. Any bonus issued by the RMI, is a gift from the company to the user.
87. RMI reserves the right to withhold and remove any bonuses awarded to you if they are not used within 6 months from the date of the award.
88. Only users with filled in personal profile and who provided the correct information on the valid ID card, postal address, e-mail, photos of their identity documents and confirming the user’s address can take part in the drawing of the jackpot, or receiving a bonus .
89. In case if bonus or jackpot wins a user who does not have it personal profile filled correctly (Clause 87), RMI has the right to cancel this bonus/jackpot amount .
90. A bet can only be placed by a registered player.
91. A bet can only be placed over any distance communication device such as a mobile phone or over the Internet.
92. A bet can only be placed by a player if he/she has sufficient funds in his/her account with the Company.
93. A bet is deemed to have been accepted as soon as it is received on RMI’s system and validated and processed.
94. The player affirms that at the time he/she placed a bet or bets he/she had no knowledge as to the outcome of the respective events. Where there is a suspicion of a violation of this rule, RMI retains the right to void the bet and refuse to pay out winnings. It also retains the right to take any further action to protect its legitimate interests and to comply with other laws and regulations.
95. RMI retains the right to decline bets without providing any reason.
97. RMI manages the players’ accounts, calculates the available funds, the pending funds, the betting funds as well as the amount of winnings. Unless proved otherwise, these amounts are considered as final and are deemed to be accurate.
98. The player is fully responsible for the bets placed, on the Internet. RMI will never question the player about the relevance of the bets they wish to place and will not be held responsible for the possible mistakes that could have been made during the placing of such bets, including mistakes regarding the placed amounts.
99. Winnings will be paid into the player’s account after the result of each game is confirmed. However, RMI reserves the right to set aside any winnings should there be investigations into the result of a game that may have arisen out of manipulation or system errors or bugs.
100. Should RMI become aware that a player has placed a number of bets from different accounts which he/she had irregularly opened, all such bets will be void. The Company retains the right to take further action as deemed necessary.
101. If bets, which exceed any stipulated limits, are erroneously accepted, the excess amount will be disregarded, the bet amount placed will be revised accordingly and the difference paid back to the player.
102. Communication errors do occasionally happen. Bets are confirmed only when received on our servers in Malta. Should there be a break in communication after you offer a bet and it has been received on our servers it will still be considered to be valid. You will be informed of the result once communication is re-established. If the bet is not received by our servers then it will not stand and the bet amount will not be taken from the account you hold with us.
103. A bet shall be deemed void if it is not transmitted in full.
104. When a bet is placed and accepted, the corresponding amount is charged against the player’s Account.
105. Once accepted/authorized, bets cannot be cancelled or amended in any way by the player. It is player’s sole responsibility to ensure the placed bet is the requested one.
106. Once a player places a bet they shall receive an acknowledgement in the form of a confirmation of acceptance by RMI .
107. Bets are processed in the order they are received.
108. RMI reserves the right to decline all or part of any bet without giving a reason at any time.
109. RMI cannot be held responsible for any typing, human, software or palpable error in relation to any product or information provided either on the Company’s website or on the relevant third party website to which a player is directed from the RMI website in order to place his relevant bet. RMI reserves the right to void any bet where such bet has been placed in circumstances where it considers, at its sole discretion, that such an error has occurred.
110. The Company shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that the Company’s approved computer system enables a player whose participation in a game is, after he or she has made a wager, interrupted by a failure of the telecommunications system or a failure of the player’s computer system that prevents the player from continuing the game, to resume, on the restoration of the system, his or her participation in the game that was interrupted as at the time immediately before the interruption.
111. If the Company’s computer does not enable a player to continue, after the restoration of the system, with a game interrupted by a failure of the telecommunications system or the player’s computer system, the Company shall:
112. If a game is started but miscarries because of a failure of the Company’s computer operating system, the Company shall:
113. If the player wishes to close his/her account, the Company’s customer support team should be contacted, who shall close the player’s account upon the player’s request. Any negative balance on the player’s account will fall immediately due and payable to the Company, and the player’s account will not be closed until the relevant amount owed to the player is paid in full. The player will not be entitled to close his/hers account until such time as any outstanding bets or wagers are completed.
114. RMI reserves the right to retain any monies in a player’s account that it considers, at its sole discretion, to have been obtained as a result of any error as described and/or, any fraudulent activity or any other activity of any nature deemed by RMI to be in bad faith.
115. RMI reserves the right to void any or all bets made by any group of people acting in liaison in an attempt to defraud RMI. This can include persons, relatives, organizations, bookmakers and their employees.
116. RMI strictly prohibits player collusion, the use of robotic, mechanical, or electronic, or other devices to automatically make decisions in any bet or game, whether such use is attempted or effected by one of our players or by a guest or by any third parties. If suspicion for such actions arises, RMI reserves the right in its sole discretion to block access and/or void those bets.
117. All prices are subject to variation and become fixed at the time a bet is accepted/authorized.
118. RMI cannot be held responsible for any typing, human or palpable error which leads to any errors or omissions, including the announcing, publishing or marking of prices or results, other than those intended, or bets being accepted that contravene the Company’s rules. In cases where a bet has been accepted at an incorrect price , RMI reserves the right to void the bet.
119. The Company may restrict the player’s access to the website, suspend or terminate the player’s account, withdraw offers for bets, void any bets outstanding to the player’s account, or cancel and void any outstanding bets, terminating events and/or games in its absolute discretion without cause at any time including if:
120. The Company will not be liable for any loss or damage that you may suffer because of any: act of God; power cut; trade or labour dispute, act, failure or omission of any government or authority; obstruction or failure of telecommunication services; or any other delay or failure caused by a third party or otherwise outside of our control. In such an event, RMI reserves the right to cancel or suspend our services without incurring any liability.
121. RMI prohibits to use any software that: Provides any unfair advantage to players who use this program; Shares information about closed cards between players or facilitates collusion or cheating in any way; Uses a database of hands or player profiles and shares it with an user; Reduces or eliminates the need for human decision-making (e.g., applications that automatically reset certain starting hands); Developed for data mining (i.e. collecting hands or profiles of players from the game client, as a result of which the player is considered in terms of its own game); Provides directions about the next step in the game in real time and during the game (including the means for analyzing and calculating ICM); Tries to block any of our devices for the detection of fraud and deception. RMI has the right to identify such software on the computers of players. By playing on Pokergrant.com you give your consent and agree not to block the detection devices.
122. RMI prohibits to use data mining for any purposes, including private or commercial use; It is forbidden to use any type of data timing, regardless of whether the information is received by a player or anyone else; It is forbidden to share any lawfully collected information on the opponent with other users who are interested in the game with this opponent.
123. RMI strictly prohibits the use of robot programs / AI (bot program) It is forbidden to use any robot software or AI (bots), purchased from third parties or developed in-house, which instead of the player perform some of the functions, or perform a full cycle of actions in the game; RMI has the right to identify such software on the computers of players. By playing on Pokergrant.com you give your consent and agree not to block the detection devices.
124. The Company may restrict the player access to the site, to suspend or close a player’s account, to revoke the proposal, to cancel any bets, payable to the player, or cancel upcoming bets, stopping the event and / or the game, in its sole discretion, without ANY KIND any reason at any time, including when the player was caught with collusion or team play: If player play not only for his own, individual interest ; If player act together with other players to gain an advantage. I.e. –team play; If player use the soft play against friends – i.e. you have to play as aggressively against someone whom you know the way you would play against an unknown opponent and use the same strategy; If player use chip dumping – losing hands or manipulating during the game to transfer funds to another player; If player share information about closed cards in the current deal with other players. The discussion of closed cards is permitted after the deal and is at the discretion of the user; In cash game or tournament Sit N Go, in which a player with whom you have the overall financial interest is engaged – i.e. you should not play in the same games, where someone with whom you have an agreement on the rates, “swap” exchange, dividing the profit or bankroll is engaged;
125. You cannot incite other players to collusion, including indirectly;
126. It is forbidden to attempt in any way to change the software provided by Pokergrant.com, or dismantle it. You agree not to crack, not try to crack and / or access or otherwise by-pass our security system. If we suspect that you have tried or are trying to break in, access or otherwise by-pass our security system or the software, we will be forced to immediately terminate your access to the Website and block your account; we also reserve the right to inform the relevant authorities.
127. A chat is available on each game table.
128. The purpose of the chat is to allow players to communicate with each other.
129. Whenever you make use of the chat feature, you must comply with the content standards set and communicated by us from time to time. Rules are applied to ensure that a pleasant ambience is preserved on the network, that no fraudulent activity is facilitated and that players feel part of the community.
130. Separate chats between players are prohibited.
131. In no event shall RMI be liable towards any player using the chat facility for any damage arising from other players’ conduct.
133. We will not be responsible or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any chat.
134. Chats are moderated or monitored by RMI, either automatically, or by human means. All the conversations are recorded and shall be stored for a reasonable period. In case of infringement of the Chat Rules, the moderator will warn the player. If the player does not change his behaviour, he can be excluded from chatting. A player can also be excluded with immediate effect, without prior warning. In case of multiple exclusions, RMI can, at its own discretion, decide to exclude definitely the player from chatting. Any suspicious chats will be reported to the Authority. We have the right to remove any chat in our sole and absolute discretion.
135. Players using the chat option are prohibited from posting any unlawful, obscene, libelous, defamatory, threatening, or other material that would violate any law or generally be considered to be offensive. It is prohibited to upload material for offensive purposes, including curses, collusion, spam, fraud, or commercial and other harmful purposes. In particular, you are prohibited from making or uploading any posting or other materials on the Website and from transmitting or distributing to, from, or on the Website any posting or content:
136. You may not chat on the Website anonymously. Any content, materials, information, documents, advertisements, graphics and images (including without limitation any messages, data, information, text, or links) made available to or uploaded on the Website by other persons will be monitored, and we reserve the right to delete any of it at any time, for any reason. We expressly disclaim all liability therefore.
137. Any chats made will be logged and recorded. Flooding will be automatically blocked by the system and profanities will be automatically censored by the system (replacing it with asterisks). Collusion through the use of chat facilities is prohibited and any suspicious chat will be reported to the Authority. Furthermore, RMI reserves the right to remove the chat rooms if abused. The system’s moderator can block a player from chatting if the player abuses such a function. Players must respect the following rules of behaviour:
138. You warrant that any chat does and shall comply with these standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of this warranty and hold RMI harmless against any damage arising out of the player’s illegal, unlawful or inappropriate conduct or arising out of the violation by the player of rules relating to Postings.
139. Player account details and registration information are subject to RMI’s Privacy Statement. For more information, please see RMI’s full Privacy Statement. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, players agree to the terms of the privacy statement.
140. Protecting your privacy is important to RMI. The Company has notified the Commissioner of Data Protection about the processing of data in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act (Chapter 440 of the Laws of Malta).
141. RMI endeavors to keep your personal information protected at all times by implementing adequate technical and organizational controls.
142. Please take a moment to read the following policy to learn how we handle your personal information, as your use of our services will indicate your acceptance of its content.
143. This policy describes the way in which we deal with the information you provide us with to enable us to manage your relationship with RMI.
144. We collect and use your personal information to satisfy legal and regulatory requirements; for historical and statistical purposes; for security and control; to provide you with our services; and, to make more of such services available to you in the future. From time to time, we may also use your personal information to contact you by mail, email, telephone or mobile phone, to introduce you to our products or any events, activities, projects, plans, developments, undertakings and special offers taking place, being promoted or supported by the Company. Marketing materials are provided only on opt-in basis. RMI will keep the player’s personal data and all the financial transactions details for a minimum period of 10 years after the closure of the account. RMI will delete the player’s personal data if no transaction has ever been registered on the player’s account.
146. We may use your personal information together with other information for the purposes of:
147. Access to players’ data is made available to whoever within the organization needs such information for the purpose of serving the Player. Access to staff personal data should be limited to the owners of the organization and members of the HR department.
148. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your information is kept secure and protected. We will only disclose personal information to other companies within associated or subsidiary companies and to business partners, successors in title to our business and suppliers that are engaged to process such information on our behalf. If you apply for an account with us then to help us make credit decisions about you, to prevent fraud, to check your age and identity and to prevent money laundering, we may use third parties including credit reference agencies who will record any searches on your file. We may also make enquiries of, and disclose details of how you conduct your account to, such agencies, security organizations and any other relevant third parties for fraud and money laundering prevention. Supply of personal data to third parties for any other reason is on an opt-in basis.
149. You always have a right of access to the information we have about you. To review and update your personal contact information, simply login to our website with your Username and Password and through the Profile/My Account page you may change your information. If you prefer you may contact our Call Centre/Customer Service using the contact details available on the site. Additionally you have the right to have any inaccurate information corrected and where applicable, erased.
150. It is our right to ask you to provide us with a written request for information we hold about you.
151. RMI safeguards the security of the data you send us with physical, electronic, and managerial procedures. For transmission of sensitive data SSL encryption is used on our website and to communicate with our payment processor. Please note that we cannot guarantee that any data transmitted over the Internet is completely secure. Accordingly, we encourage you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet.
152. Telephone calls to and from our Player Contact Centre are recorded for training and security purposes along with the resolution of any queries arising from the service you receive.
154. Like most standard website servers we use log files. These include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information. IP addresses are tied to personally identifiable information to enable our web-based service.
155. To protect your personal data during communication with your web browser, the company uses secure and tested encryption technology. Encryption of data transferred from the players to the server is implemented over SSLTLSv1 protocol using OpenSSL library (open source project). OpenSSL is based on the excellent SSL library developed by Eric A. Young and Tim J. Hudson. The OpenSSL toolkit is licensed under an Apache-style license, and can be used for commercial and non-commercial purposes subject to some simple license conditions. Online transactions therefore, continue to be protected by the extremely reliable security system of a worldwide-accredited partner.
156. Under applicable data protection legislation we have a legal duty to protect any information we collect from you. We use leading technologies and encryption software to safeguard your data, and keep strict security standards to prevent any unauthorized access to it.
157. Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Some of the data processors engaged to process personal data may be based outside of the European Economic Area. Therefore, by browsing our website and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of your personal data in this way.
158. Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal data and betting history when required by law or our regulator wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order, an order from our regulator or legal process served on our website.
159. As a policy the Company will not disclose any personal information to anyone other than those employees that need access to your data to provide you with a service.
160. We may, however, be required by law or legal process to disclose your personal information to Malta Gaming Authority.
161. The customer acknowledges that RMI and its affiliates will hold information with respect to the customer’s identity, including but not limited to the customer’s name, address and payment details. The customer agrees that RMI relies on this information in providing the betting services to the customer and the customer agrees to hold RMI harmless against any falsehood or any accuracy in the information provided by the customer. By submitting personal data to RMI, the customer indicates his/her consent to RMI’s use of such personal data in connection with the provision of services. RMI is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection legislation. Strict use of standard encryption tools is applied to all data to prevent any unauthorized access.
162. We use a credit card processing company to process bets. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
163. This policy describes the way in which we deal with the information you provide to us to enable us to manage your relationship with RMI.
164. We will process any personal information provided to us (whether via this website, the player application form or any other means) or otherwise held by us relating to you in the manner set out in this statement. By submitting your information to us and using RMI’s website you confirm your consent to the use of your personal information as set out in this Privacy Statement.
165. RMI believes in providing a protected environment, it is recognized that gambling is an exciting adult leisure pursuit. It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to gamble with RMI. We reserve the right to ask for verification documents from any player and may suspend an account until such proof is received.
166. Please note that anyone under the age of 18 found to be gambling with RMI will have any winnings forfeited.
168. To make sure your personal information remains confidential, we communicate these privacy guidelines to every employee of RMI.
169. RMI’s website may, from time to time, contain links to other sites. RMI does not share your personal information with those websites and is not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of any such company.
170. If we are going to use your personal information differently from that stated at the time of collection, we will inform you accordingly.
Player Disputes and Notice
173. RMI hereby informs all players that the Company shall record all telephone and electronic transactions with players in the interests of staff and players. When a dispute occurs which cannot be resolved by RMI, the relevant recording(s) may be made available to arbitrators.
174. If You as a player have any complaints, claims or disputes with regard to any outcome regarding the Services or any other activity, You must submit Your complaint to RMI in the first instance, in writing as soon as is reasonably practicable following the date of the original transaction to which the claim or dispute refers. Complaints may be submitted by email to [email protected]
175. If you feel that your matter has not been resolved to your satisfaction or you wish to take your dispute to the Authority, you can reach MGA on the following email address [email protected]
176. Any notice RMI gives to its players (save as otherwise set out herein) will be sent to the email address provide in the account details. It is the players’ responsibility to provide an up to date email address and to regularly check their email account for emails from RMI.
Limits set by players
177. A registered player may by written notice or electronic notice to the licensee:
178. A player who has set a limit or exclusion under this regulation may change or revoke the limit or exclusion by written notice or electronic notice given to the licensee.
179. A notice increasing or revoking a limit or decreasing the exclusion has effect only after seven days after the licensee has received the notice.
180. A notice reducing a limit or increasing the exclusion has effect immediately after it is received by the licensee.
181. A licensee shall not accept a wager from a player contrary to a limit or exclusion set by the player under this regulation.
Warranty disclaimer and liability
182. RMI’s liability towards a player shall be limited to the amount of the relevant stake or the amount in the player’s betting account whichever is the lesser.
183. Your use of the site is at your sole risk. The site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Unless specifically stated herein, and except as required by law, We make no representations and expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, satisfactory quality, implied warranties of title and non-infringement.
184. You acknowledge and agree that we do not warrant that the software or content on this site shall be error-free or will operate without interruption. If you become aware that the software or content contains any error, or is incomplete, you shall promptly contact us. You agree not to take advantage of the error and we reserve the right to recover any such advantage that you may gain from such error, as well as all associated costs, damages and expenses in making such recovery. We are not liable to you for any errors or interruptions.
185. You expressly acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if We have been advised of the possibility of such damages) (i) resulting from the use of, or the inability to use, the site, (ii) any loss or corruption of data, (iii) communication or line failures, (iv) misuse of the site by any person or (v) any error or omission in the content on the site.
186. You expressly acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable to you for the content of or use by you of any information or services offered by third parties or affiliates advertising, marketing, or otherwise posting content through our site (whether directly or via hot links to or from other sites or resources) nor can we be said to endorse the content of such advertisements or information and make no warranties with respect to such content. In particular, we shall have no liability in respect of material to our site which may be misleading, inaccurate, defamatory, threatening or obscene or otherwise not in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and the provision by us of a link to another website does not constitute any authorization to access materials held at that location.
187. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party in connection with or arising out of your use of the site, your violation of any terms of this site, your violation of applicable laws, or your violation of any rights of another person or entity.